Tuesday, 16 September 2008

80's Nostalgia!


A new top for work today - it's a "built in bolero" top lol!



















I got home from work to find my latest ebay purchases have arrived - 2 pairs of Levi's for under a tenner, including postage (under £2 for the jeans by themselves!).

Today I stuck on my 80's favourites - 501's. Rhian has turned her nose up at them, and I'm not sure they are "on trend", but as a nostalgia trip they are wonderful! Thanks to the weight watchers I'm even in the same size I was last time I wore them probably 20 years ago!

I used to justify spending almost £50 on jeans that 501's were the only jeans that fit me properly - and I have to say I'm wearing these jeans without a belt to hold them up for the first time in I can't remember how long - so perhaps I was right!

What do you think of the style though?

I'm off out for a meal with old friends tonight, so I'll (maybe) take a photo of that outfit to - I'm planning a mixture of the top I wore to work today, together with some new "skinny flare" black jeans I bought in next today! The other Levi's will be putting in an appearance over the next couple of days I am sure :-)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ooh, I like the built in bolero top! The 501s look great to me - they're classic.

Spiragirl said...

I like the bolero top too, very flattering shape.