Wednesday, 3 September 2008

New Blog

I'm a hopelessly scruffy git. Work outfits are OK (ish!), but in the afternoons I tend to take of my skirt or smart trousers and stick my jeans on!

I'm also hopeless at knowing what looks good on me, and what looks shocking - so I'm setting up this blog in order for the people on the good old tinterweb to help me out. We also don't have a full-length mirror at home, so actually seeing the whole outfit and how it hangs together is a bit tricky for me at the moment!

My plan is this - I post a photo of what I'm wearing (which won't be every day as I wear alot of my outfits often, and I don't want to bore the world!), and you comment, honestly, on what you think. I'm also after advice on accessorising, or looking my age, or just "don't wear that outfit again... ever!". Honesty is the key here!

Anyone up for that challenge?

No comments: