Thursday, 4 September 2008

Tuesday - Work Oufit

Here is the first outfit for rating! Black trousers, black top and green shoes!
It was a bit chilly, so I popped on my denim jacket for the journey, thinking it might add a "youthful" touch! (and I'm not sure why I've got a "thoughtful pose" thing happening!)


and a close up of the shoes (which were a gift from my lovely friend kate of School Gate Chic fame!)

So, what do you think? - remember "honesty" is the key word here - I need you to be brutal!

I would also like to apologise for the absolutely terrible amount of clutter around my house at the moment - we are about to start an extension, so currently have all sorts of rubbish spread about the place :-$ (and, to be perfectly honest, we really are the messiest family!)

1 comment:

Spiragirl said...

I really like this - the denim jacket adds a nice touch of colour. The shoes look fab.