Monday, 6 October 2008

Sorry for the lack of photos!

We've moved the dining table and chairs to my mum's while the extension is happening (check here for progress reports on that!), and I was using one of the chairs to prop the camera on - so now I have to rely on children being around to take my photo, and too be honest their photography skills aren't up to much! lol



This was my work outfit from Thursday last week - I had high heels on by the time I left the house! The lovely purple and green dyson is just a little accessory I thought added a certain something!

I'm not really sure about the longer sleeves under the shorter sleeves, but it was a look I saw someone at work pull off, so thought I'd give it a try! (turns out she was running really late and by the time she'd realised she'd put on a 3/4 sleeve jumper she just had to go lol!)













This was my outfit from Saturday morning - off to lunch at my Mum's with my sister. This was just before I hit Next and bought myself some new jeans which actually fit!

I am very pleased, and surprised, to announce I am now a size 8 in Next!

I have now moved onto "maintenance" weight watchers points, so get an extra 6 a day! I wanted to buy some new jeans as an incentive to keep the weight off - I am passing on all my larger clothes, so that I will need to keep in my lovely new size 8's or buy some new clothes - which I am determined not to do!












This photo is supposed to be showing off my new sterling silver necklace and earrings which I managed to pick up through a special offer I saw on hotukdeals for just £4.95 P&P! They're good, solid pieces, and I think they're very pretty, although you can't actually see the earrings here!

I was also going for a slightly "funkier than normal" hair day on Saturday! Again, I would like you to ignore the "accessories" in the background - Steve is currently without a study!

No comments: