Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Whoops!



First my work outfit for today - I'm having another go with the knitted waistcoat which made me look a little thick at the waist a couple of months ago!

Is it any better today? (I am definitely less thick around the actual waist now anyway lol)













And then to the "whoops"

I went into Tesco to take back a pair of jeans (too short!), and this coat fell at my feet shouting "you must buy me - I am just what you have been thinking about buying to keep you warm and stylish in the winter"

That's what it was saying to me - but before I take the tags out of it, what do you think?

(and, in case Steve is reading this, it was the only one left in the shop at all, the lady at the till said they had been flying out of the shop, it was my size, and it was £10 off, so once I'd traded in the too short jeans, it was only £5!)

1 comment:

Spiragirl said...

You have to rip the tags out now - You MUST keep that coat!!!

The waistcoat looks much better. You are looking tiny by the way - well done you :-D