Sunday, 2 November 2008

Long time, no post!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts! Unfortunately the house is in absolute chaos with the extension due to come inside this week, so I haven't had anywhere to take photos, and I had a self-imposed shopping ban last month, so I had nothing to show you you hadn't already seen!

But now I need your help!

I went shopping with Rhian yesterday to M&S, mainly because my new bras were too big!

Sorted out the bras, then 4 items fell into my basket!

But I need your help - I don't know if they're "boomerang buys" (ie they need to go straight back!) or keepers!


This is just a simple just above the knee denim skirt, but Steve tells me it's a "Granny Skirt".



















This is a royal blue (the colour doesn't really show here) "cashmillion" knit - you also can't see it here, but it has a pleated effect on the chest. My main concern with this is that the sleeves are too short.
















This is a "2 tops in 1" - the grey looking bit is actually dark grey and black thin stripes.




















This is the one I am most unsure about - Rhian says it looks good, but Steve says it's a maternity top!



Please excuse the state of me in these photos - in my defence I had not long been back from Body Combat (which I think is very commendable going at 9.30 on a Sunday morning!)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

No offence, but I think Steve needs to button it on the fashion advice ;-)

I like everything you have bought, especially the skirt. My least favourite is probably the grey 2-in-1 top but only because I think you suit brighter/lighter colours.