Sunday, 18 January 2009

I found a body in my wardrobe!

Lurking, deep under all those shoes, was this - a genuine, vintage early 90's "body"

They really were awful items - this one appears to have had the added joy of having a g-string style under popper thingy!

I my defence (ahem!) I wore it to my Gran's wedding, with a beautiful red felt jacket with big silver buttons, and a rather short navy blue felt skirt with a red and green tartan pattern. I also used to wear it quite alot with a black watch tartan waistcoat (I used to interchange it with a bottle green roll neck body).

Remember, please, before you condem me to solitary confinement, this was the early 90's, and I was bang on trend!

If anyone wants it you're going to have to trawl round the "make a wish foundation" shops! (you'll probably find it next to the 20 year old badminton shoes!)