Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Monday and Tuesday Outfits

Now, I don't think I've got the inspiration/inclination/dedication to post everyday!

Monday:


Gave in and got Kira to take my photo!

Trousers: Tesco
tops: Sainsburys
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

I haven't got really big hair - there's a shadow!













And this is me with my "outside" clothes on!

Coat: Tesco
Gloves: Tesco (a bargain at £1!)
Scarf: a gift from Spain!
Handbag: M&S
















Tuesday work outfit:

White Top: Sainsburys
Waistcoat and Trousers: Next
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

I'm not quite sure how I've managed to make myself look so tall! I'm really only 5ft 6! (+ heels!). I was running a training course today, so thought I'd better make a bit of an effort!












After work Tuesday:

Skinnies: Next
Top: River Island (Christmas Present from my lovely sister!)


Can anyone suggest what I'm doing to have so many (what Yvette Fielding/Most Haunted would call) light anomolies? Is it just because my house is dusty - or is it my Dad, haunting my house?!

(and as a side note, I'm still looking for somewhere to take my photo on self timer - that last photo involved a blob of blue tack on the bottom of the camera - which ripped a hole in my beautifully glossed windowsill when I picked it up!)

No comments: