Thursday, 19 February 2009

Update!


It's been a busy couple of weeks, so I've decided it's time for a big update!

First, here are my lovely pj's! This is what you'll catch me in if you knock on my door before about 8.30 on a weekday (and many a poor delivery man has been treated to this "look" lol)
















This was an outfit I wore to work at the end of last week - decided it was a bit dull, so I added the pink belt (which came with my blue skinnies) for a pop of colour. I got mixed reactions at work - what do you think?



















Following the success of my wrap dress, I returned to ebay and bought this - it's a Lipsy dress, and I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up a little before it gets a proper outing!



















This week has been half term, and Monday saw me and the girls ready for a trip up to London, firstly for a boat trip on the Thames with my lovely sister and niece, then on to Ripleys Odditorium.

















I had another go with my Mum's hand-me-down skirt on Tuesday, and I tried to do a bit of a twirl to show the swirly bits on the bottom a bit more!



















And finally..... last night Mum had the girls for the night, so Steve and I took advantage of a kid free night and we went out!

This is the outfit I was thinking of wearing......














and this is what I actually wore. Looking back at the pictures I wish I'd stuck with the first outfit, but the waistcoat just felt "safer" and I had nobody else in the house to offer advice!

Which outfit do you think I should have worn?


I'm getting a bit fed up with black and white (and I'm sure you are too!), so perhaps when I get to buying new summer clothes I will need to dig out my "colour me confident" book and find out what other colours will suit me!

2 comments:

Titch said...

not so sure about the pink belt

Imogen Lamport said...

I like the pink belt.

Also, from this range of photos, and that wrap dresses work for you, cross H off your list of body shapes - they don't work for Hs.