Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Actually....

I've read a bit further - I think I may be a "V" shape - I've just had the tape measure out, and my shoulders are 15 inches across, and my hips are 13 (as I look in the mirror, that's not measuring half way round!)

But I'm puzzled, as I don't look good in a halternecks generally - perhaps that's because I need to wear something wider on my hips to balance my shoulders out, and when I've tried halternecks in the past I've worn them with slim fitting clothes around my hips?

2 comments:

Imogen Lamport said...

You look from what I can see of you in your photos to be an I shape, even though your shoulders may be slightly wider than your hips it doesn't appear significant.

Does this help?

Imogen Lamport said...

If you wear a halterneck, go with a flared skirt to balance your hips rather than slim fit.