Friday, 3 April 2009

Fabulous Friday!

Firstly, I need to apologise to Kate for stealing her post title today! Thing is, I was feeling so fabulous in my outfit today I felt it fitted!

I picked up this little dress in Tesco a couple of weeks back for £12! The cardi was a next sale £5 bargain last summer, and the belt was another Tesco special at £3!

I felt I was making quite a statement, but virtually nobody at work commented!

Looking at the pictures now thoughI think I look a little bit lumpy around the boobage area, but it didn't look like this in the mirror - I'm guessing it's the light? (hopefully!)

I really need to find somewhere brighter to take photos!










Here is a slightly different angle, but this photo shows the trouble I was having all day.... I really need to purchase a petticoat!

So, thoughts please... Am I dotty to be wearing such a loud dress?

3 comments:

Spiragirl said...

Love it love it love it!! I've been eyeing up that dress in Tesco too :o)

Tat said...

Glad you like! :-) I felt fab!

Go for it Kate - would look lovely with your red shoes! and for £12 you can't really go wrong!

It comes up quite small though - the 10 is a trifle tight around my rib cage, so it's a 2 person job to zip up!

Imogen Lamport said...

I think it looks really cute!