Thursday, 2 April 2009

What "style" is this?


Not sure how to describe this outfit! I was wandering past QS (as you do!) and saw this cotton blouse in there - I thought to myself it was something that a couple of the school mum's who's style I admire would wear, and as it was a snip at £8 I decided to invest!


















A close up of the pattern!

One of the aforementioned Mum's admired it when I got to school, and said that I was likely to get a lot of wear out of it, as I could also pop a long sleeved tee underneath - I hadn't even thought of that!



On a seperate note, I really must learn how to crop photos! Those of you who do it (I'm thinking Kate) - do you crop and then upload, or can you crop in blogger?

1 comment:

Imogen Lamport said...

I think you have to crop then upload