Friday, 8 May 2009

Black and Red Thursday, and Friday!

So it's been black and red work wear this week - although yesterday I cheated a little and wore a white t-shirt!

Cardi - Per Una (sale! £5!)
T-shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Trousers - Tesco
Shoes - New Look


















Today I was true to the theme, and went for plain black and red again! (and it was cold, so I added the red cardi too!)

Blouse - Next
Tank Top - Sainsburys
Cardi - Tesco
Trousers - Tesco
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

The last photo is one I took when I got home, and you can probably see the new addition!

My lovely friend Ally at work bought me a broach! She's got one the same that I'd admired, so she went shopping and bought me one too! Such a lovely, thoughtful and generous thing to do! Thank you Ally!






And here it is in close up :-) I can see it's going to get a lot of wear!

Broach - Evans

No comments: