Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Like Maria from West Side Story....

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!


I took a bit of inspiration from Kimberley's Inspiration Calendar via Shoegal's blog, and was going to wear the blouse over the top of the dress today. I decided at the last minute to put the dress over the top, and was so glad I did!

I feel amazing in this outfit, and have had soooo many positive comments at work today, I have said "thank you!" so many times today in response to comments about my outfit!

I decided to go with the black belt today, allowing the flower to be the "pop" - I somehow felt a bit too "pulled together" with the red belt?

Dress - Tesco
Belt - Red - Tesco, Black - Dorothy Perkins
Blouse - Gap
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Broach - Evans

I also had an exciting email in my inbox yesterday - colour me beautiful were looking for volunteers for a free colour consultation with their trainees - could I spare an hour and a half in Guildford next week! Could I heck - I nearly bit the poor woman's arm off! So next Wednesday at 2 I will be hoofing it over to Guildford to discover definitively what colours I should and shouldn't be wearing - and hopefully black and white will be right up there as colours to wear, otherwise I'm stuck!

2 comments:

Tequilamonky said...

You look fantastic! I've got a black and white spotty dress and do the belt thing with it but never thought of a blouse under! I'll be nicking that idea ;)

Ooooh I'm in Guildford, do they need any more volunteers?

Spiragirl said...

You look utterly fabulous! And just how tiny are you! :-)