Monday, 18 May 2009

Mmmm, and new hair colour!

First, Sunday's outfit. I was looking a bit self conscious as Steve was heckling me! (he thinks this blog is a waste of web space, and is just me fishing for compliments - not at all, I welcome all comments, complimentary or not! I need advice people!)

I wasn't "feeling" this outfit - I felt very square, and I think it's alot to do with the t-shirt - not sure the round neck is best for me, not sure about the length, and not sure about the logo - I'm not convinced women over a certain age should wear logos!

Any advice gratefully received though (as I said earlier!)

Hoodie - Tesco
T-shirt - not sure, Christmas pressie!
Jeans - Next












Here is today's after work outfit - although the work outfit was the same, just with black trousers and high heels!

I had a flash of inspiration last week and purchased this sleeveless blouse to wear under jumpers and dresses! The look of a blouse, without the bulk on the arms, which is always really uncomfortable! Don't know why I didn't think of it before!

Jumper - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Next
Sleeveless Blouse - Sainsbury's
Boots - Next
















And finally, a close up of the new necklace I picked up at the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice summer fete on Saturday. I thought it was rather pretty, versatile and a bargain at £2!

And finally, finally, the eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed my hair looking brighter! I had a cut and my highlights re-done on Saturday afternoon, and feel much better for it!

1 comment:

Lisa Blackler said...

Work wear is fitted & shows you lovely shape. The Tshirt & hoody just hide you, that's why you don't like it.

Love the hair though!