Thursday, 14 May 2009

Not feeling at all "Maria" today!

Yesterday, afterwork.

Blouse - Gap
Cardi - M&S
Jeans - Next
Boots - Next

















Today I was completely and utterly uninspired. I had a lie-in as Kira wasn't here today (her first residential school trip!), and when it came to getting dress I just shoved on the first things which came to hand!

Jumper - Primark (many sizes too big - bought just before I started ww)
Skirt - Tesco
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

















I did wear my lovely glass beaded bracelet from Isle of Wight Glass which we bought last May while we were there. You can't really see the colours here, but it really does go with almost anything, it has hints of purple, pink, green, blue ....... Only thing missing is red! Although it is neutral enough to get away with red too!

No comments: