Thursday, 21 May 2009

Shopping for Colour!

So today I hit the shops again, armed with my trusty Colour Me Confident Book, intent on introducing a colour to my wardrobe that isn't black, white, red or purple!

This is what I ended up with!

Turquoise Cardi - Next (I've taken the label off now!)
Green t-shirt - Dotty P's
Blue t-shirt - Dotty P's

















Lime Vest - Next
Sludgy Cardi - Next (which I'm really not convinced about, and might be taking straight back! thoughts?)














I wasn't feel brave enough to go full technicolour to school, so I played it safe with the lime vest and my trusty black cardi. While at school I saw someone I see every day - she said "you look different today, kind of radiant? what's different?" and the only thing different was the fact I was wearing a lime green vest for the the first time ever in my adult (and possibly entire!) life. Perhaps there's something in the this colour analysis?!

Black Cardi - Next
Black linen boyfriend trousers - Next
Shoes - Converse















Today has been Steve's birthday, and tonight we went out with some really good friends for a lovely Thai meal - and the turquoise cardi got it's first outing!

Cardi - Next
Sleeveless Blouse - Sainsburys
Beads - Next
Jeans - Next
Shoes - New Look

1 comment:

Lisa Blackler said...

The colour thing does really work - the turquoise and the lime are amazing on you.