Saturday, 20 June 2009

Friday and Saturday Outfits!

Friday's outfit for work.

Cardi: Next
Trousers: Tesco
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Clarks
Beads: Next



















Rhian had a birthday party to go to on Friday night - and fell in love with this dress last weekend!

She hasn't ever had anything strapless before, and she felt a little bit naked, and it took me forever to get a relaxed-ish looking shot of her!

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Next
Hair Bow: Claires

















and here is today's outfit! More colour adventure for me! Today lime-ish and red!

I started off with the cardi buttoned, but looking at the photos I wasn't sure that I wasn't "sectioning" myself, so I've actually left the cardi un-buttoned for the rest of the day, but would welcome any thoughts!

Jeans and Vest: Next
Cardi: Tesco
Flip-flops: New Look

No comments: