Wednesday, 10 June 2009

From one extreme to the other!

Blinking cold again today, so pulled on the old jumper/shirt combo.

Sleeveless blouse: Sainsbury's
Jumper: Dotty P's
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: Dotty P's

I really must hunt out my longer black trousers - they must be in the wash!


















Then when I got home today my lovely sister had sent me this rather pretty little sun dress!

(cropped so you can see the flowers properly - not because I'm having a bad head day!)

Dress: Primark (I believe!)

I am also proud to announce that, for the first time in my adult life, I am the proud owner of a bikini (well, in fact, 2 bikinis - both the same, one in black (there's a surprise!), and one in powder blue (which is a surprise - I'm just hoping I get a tan to show it off properly!)!)

I've decided that although my tummy might well be not as smooth and stretch mark free as it once was, I am now a slim woman, and stretch marks are simply a battle scar I need to not so much be proud of, but not worried desperately about!

So watch out Lanzarote, here I come, bare tummy and all!

(you'll be pleased to hear I will NOT be sharing pics of my bikini's - even I draw the line somewhere!)

No comments: