Thursday, 25 June 2009

Opinions Needed!


Ladies (and gents?) of tinternet, I need your help!

At the very end of last summer I bought these crocs - sumpremely comfortable, not the full-blown quirky croc-ness of normal crocs, reasonably stylish...... or so I thought.

I'm now informed by my family that they're not. Kira (9) calls them my "old lady gardening shoes", Rhian (13) tells me they make me look "Mumsy" (god forbid!)

So, kind people, please tell me...... should they stay, or should they go?

(and, btw, there must be some lens distortion or something on that first picture - my legs look abnormally skinny!)










2 comments:

Lisa Blackler said...

Hmm, they're not as bad as old lady gardening shoes, but I wouldn't call them stylish. But then crocs are my worst nightmare...

SHOEGAL said...

Hmmm...they're not as bad as regular Crocs (which I could hardly bring myself to put on my feet), and if they're comfy and you're only wearing them in the garden...

Your call but personally I wouldn't have gone there. There are plenty of other similar shoes out there without giving Crocs my money.