Friday, 5 June 2009

Shades of Blue.....

Girls night out at a local chinese last night.

T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Next
Skinnies: Next
Silver Sandals: Next
Glass beaded Bracelet: Isle of Wight Glass



















Today's outfits.

T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Next
Beads: Next
Black Trousers: Tesco
Work Shoes: New Look
Jeans: Next
Flip-flops: New Look

The second photo shows a problem I'm finding we these lovely beads - catching on my (not so enormous!) boobs! Anyone any tops tips to avoid it?

And I think I've made a decision about my hair! Obviously it's only just been coloured, but it will be due another colour just before we go on holiday. Rather than spend a fortune on colours before we go, only to watch them fade rapidly in the (hopefully) fabulous sunshine for 2 weeks, I'm going to give it an all over dark brown, back to "natural" colour - without the gray.

After that I'll make a decision whether to stick with the dark brown and deal with the roots, or to have red and purple highlights, and leave the grey to do the natural highlighting for me!

No comments: