Sunday, 14 June 2009

Sunny Sunday

Another beautiful day today, sun shine and everything!

Started off in just the sundress my sister sent me, then for going out I added the leggings as Rhian pointed out you could see my knickers through it!

Dress: Primark or H&M (gifted)
Leggings: Next



















You can't really see it in the top pictures, but here is the beautiful necklace and earrings I got from Esme-Grace - I love the colour, and with the sundress I feel as if the butterfly is trying to land amongst the flowers!
























Popped into Basingstoke this afternoon to try and purchase some flip flops for Rhian. Not as easy as it sounds - it seems she has relatively short toes but large feet, so although she's "only" a size 7, she needs an 8 or 9 in flip flops! And, of course, being a teenager she's oh-so-fussy about exactly what she wants! We did end up with 2 pairs in the end, a purple, slightly more dressy pair, and a plasticy beach pair, phew!

Anyway, that was the rather long back story to this dress! It kind of jumped in my basket in H&M.

I need to work out what to do with my bra - probably my strapless bra would be the way to go!

No comments: