Thursday, 4 June 2009

White Jeans lol!

First lets start with some sensible-ness - my work outfit for today. Extremely dull, but I had no meetings planned, and I was going straight from work to give blood, some trousers are a necessity!

T-Shirt: Dotty P's
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: New Look

















So, when I got home I thought I fancied a bit of a change! I know, I thought to myself, I've got some white jeans somewhere in the deepest, darkest depths of my wardrobe, they might look nice with this green t-shirt.

The first trouble I had is that they are either a particularly baggy fit, or my thighs and backside have shrunk considerably since I bought them (which, admittedly, was probably 1994!).

The second problem I have is whether to wear white jeans or not? Is there any age limit for white denim? Are they something a sensible person should be wearing (ie, would I be leaving my house unknowingly looking like a chav?) and how on earth would I keep them clean?! I will await your responses, faithful responders, before I shop!














And finally, just to cheer you up as it's Thursday and the week has taken it's toll, but the weekend is still a whole day away - this is why short-waisted women shouldn't tuck! lol!

No comments: