Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Another Catch Up!

Something from the weekend! A Saturday outfit for doing not alot!

Cardi: Tesco
Top: QS
jeans: Next
Shoes: Converse

And this is why I generally don't stand face on when I'm wearing skinnies - bandy legs!
















Yesterday's work outfit!

Cardi: Tesco (mmm, seems familiar!)
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Beads: Matalan
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins


















Today's work outfit!

Cardi: Next
Beads: Next
Blouse: Next (Sale bargain yesterday! £7, and it was wrongly marked up new stock which shouldn't have been in the sale!)
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: (take a stab in the dark....) Next! (another Sale bargain - £10)

















I obviously like that shape cut out on my shoes! (you can't see it very well on the flats, but it's across the tops of my toes!) - I think it reminds me of my facepainting days!

No comments: