Monday, 6 July 2009

Blue Monday!

Monday's are dull, unncessary days of the week. There's nothing good about Mondays - and this one seems to have snuck round quicker than most - surely Friday was only yesterday?

Cardi: Next
T-Shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Tesco
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins


















Today's bracelet is one of a rather large selection I have from incensed - I just love the simplicity of an elasticated bracelet! She does loads of beautiful jewellery, is happy to custom make anything you want, and there's also a large range of what I call "teacher presents" - gifts that are ideal for teachers, secret santas and small gifts for friends you wouldn't normally buy for!

Me, Mum and my sister Lou all have a large number of these bracelets, and the girls always wear their "pastel pearls" bracelets. Delivery is always amazingly efficient, and the products are always tip top.




I


If you've been visiting for my blog for a while you've probably heard me waxing lyrical about these shoes before - they are my very favourite work shoes!

I came across them while waiting in the queue in the Dorothy Perkins Sale at Christmas time - they weren't massively reduced, with only £5 off I think, taking them to around £30. I umm-ed and ahhh-ed a lot while walking round and round and round the shop in them - did I *need* new black heels, if I did, which size should I pick, etc, etc. In the end I decided I wouldn't be able sleep if I didn't get them, so I just bit the bullet. I'm so glad I did - they have had so much wear, but still look as good as the day I bought them.

I love the height of them, I like the fact they are actually comfortable (that's my age creeping through!), I like the fact they are glamourous, and I like the fact that a lot of women say "oooh, nice shoes" when they see them for the first time!

So, fellow bloggers, come on and show me your favourite shoes! (I've got another pair to come!)

No comments: