Friday, 10 July 2009

Catch up!

Real life has happened to me this week! So only today I've got a chance to sit down and update - what is the world coming to!

Wednesday I wore this dress again - Looking at the pictures I'm not really sure about the print - it is out of my comfort zone, but I'll keep in in the wardrobe anyway, it doesn't need ironing, so it's a good "emergency fall-back" when everything that does need ironing hasn't been done!

Dress: george at Asda, via ebay!
Sleeveless blouse: sainsburys (or tesco?)
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins













Yesterday I decided to wear white under the turquoise cardi - I've not worn white in a while, although it had been an absolute wardrobe stape, when I had the colour analysis done it very much veered towards me wearing darker colours - and if I was wearing lighter colours they needed to be with a dark colour as the main garment.

I'm not sure whether the white and the turquoise count as 2 lighter colours together?

Cardi: Next
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Beads: Next
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins












And here's today's outfits!

I've not worn this top to work before - but today was one of those days when I really need to do ironing, and I had no important meetings scheduled, so I could afford to go slightly more casual than normal!

I'm currently loving the green/red combo - so expect to see more variations on that theme!

Cardi: Tesco
T-shirt: Next
Trousers: Tesco
Jeans: Next
Black Sandals: Clarks
Silver Sandals: Next

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

That dress is great but I would lost the shirt underneath it (wear a white cami if it's too low for work on it's own). I would also add a red belt & shoes instead of the black, to give it an extra pop of colour. That will really push you out of your comfort zone, but isn't that what this blog is all about?

Tat said...

Good plan Ms Shoegal - I'll try it without the shirt next time! Red belt.... we'll see ;-) (and I've not got any red shoes - something I ought to remedy perhaps!)