Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Red and Blue Tuesday, and Favourite Shoes Part 2!

I was obviously feeling a bit ghostly this morning!

Cardi: Tesco
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Beads: Next
Trousers: Tesco
Jeans: Next
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins/Converse


















My favourite shoes, part 2!

Yesterday I shared my favourite smart shoes with you, and today it's time for my favourite flat/casual shoes.

I think part of the reasons these are my absolute favourites is because I waited so long for them. While I was at college, between 22 and 20 years ago, I always hankered after a pair of red converse baseball boots. Sadly I could never afford them. I did compromise, and I had a pair of red baseball boots, but they weren't converse, and I didn't like them as much as the real thing.

Last year I had some birthday money, and I decided I had waited long enough, and it was time, to buy myself some red converse baseball boots! I cheated a little, and bought low tops instead of the full boots, simply because they are easier to put on, and I always wear them with jeans and you can't see that they're not boots most of the time anyway!

So, take up the challenge - show me your favourite shoes :-)

1 comment:

Sally said...

My trouble is I have too many to choose from.... hmmm will have to try and decide which my favourites are!