Saturday, 11 July 2009

Something Different for Saturday!

I bought these grey combats just after Christmas in the Next sale, and just remembered them this morning!

Probably too many "light" colours for a "Deep", but I'm hoping I've redeemed it by wearing the darker red close to my face.

I've been to Matalan with Rhian this morning to buy her some crops for her Munchkin costume (yes, you read right, my tall, skinny daughter has been cast as a Munchkin in the forthcoming school production of the Wizard of Oz!), and I found some lovely red beads - watch out for them in a post soon!

Cardi: Tesco
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Combats: Next
Shoes: Converse

1 comment:

Imogen Lamport said...

You're not that 'deep' and it's summer in the UK and you are wearing a good amount of contrast for your colouring.