Tuesday, 4 August 2009

New Hair!

And her it is, the much awaited dark hair!

It's darker than I was imagining, and more black that I intended, but I think it's pretty much at it's "natural" colour!

(the box said "brown black")

I'm not sure about it just yet, it's just so DARK compared to how it's been for the last 4 years, but at least it now matches my eyebrows! It's a semi-permanent, so in 6 weeks it'll all be gone! I think I quite like it, but might go more "dark brown" than black next time!

Either way I've got my next haircut booked for 5 weeks time, with a "highlights?" put next to my appointment!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Imogen Lamport said...

It feels a tad dark - but it will fade a bit with washing!

Natural colour is the colour of your roots - not the colour you had 20 years ago!