Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Wednesday, already!

This time last week was the last day of our holiday! I can't believe how quickly that week has gone. This time last week I was sitting on a sun lounger at the side of our private pool, wearing nothing but red bikini bottoms, reading Breaking Dawn. Now I'm sat on the sofa, looking out at the drizzle, wearing far more!

This was what I wore to work today - I decided to forego the usual belt and wear the beads as an accessory today.

Dress: Tesco
Beads: Next
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

I also wore my turquoise cardy, but hadn't appreciated how cool it was today until after I'd taken the photo!











This afternoon I'm taking Rhian for her check up with the orthodontist - and, as previously mentioned, it's drizzling!

I'm trying something a bit different here - forward planning for winter! I don't think I can properly pull off a round neck without something lower over the top, so I'm trying out wearing a vest top over the top!

What do you think?

1 comment:

SHOEGAL said...

I really like the red top over the white one. Great idea!