Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Another Catch Up!

Things have been really rather busy at home the last 10 days or so, so I've not had a chance to update! So here I am with a rather long, photo heavy catch up!

Monday last week (thought I'd try a more exciting pose!)

Cardi: Tesco
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: New Look

(apologies for the sideways photo!)

This is a close up of the necklace (the bracelet matches). They are olivina and are a holiday souvenir :-)












Tuesday, I was rather chilly!

Cardi: Sainsburys
Top: M&S
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: New Look (via Kate!)



















Wednesday I decided I really ought to try and embrace the end of summer, and get a bit of colour back in to my life!

Cardi, Skirt and Beads: Next
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look


















After work Thursday:

Cardi, T-shirt and Jeans: Next
Boots: Freespirit (£10 sale bargains!)




















Friday work - full on winter wardrobe (the trousers and waistcoat are a wool mix!)

Trousers, Waistcoat and Top: Next
Shoes: New Look


and a close up of the detail on the waistcoat.















This week so far has been really uninspired (boring black trousers and white tops), so I won't bore you with them!

But I thought I would share some pictures of Rhian, as you've never seen her before!

She's just joined the Air Training Corps (ATC, or Air Cadets!), and is thoroughly enjoying herself. She has been issued with these 3 uniforms to wear for different events - the greens are for meetings where they are doing more fieldcraft type activities, the middle blue uniform are her "No 2" blues for normal meetings, and activities such as collecting in town, and the final photo is her "No 1" uniform for smart occasions, such as church parade (and should be worn with the same shoes as the middle photo, but we didn't have those at the time of the photo!).

She has to care for the uniform herself, so we've been teaching her to iron them over the past week, which has been amusing :-)

1 comment:

sharron said...

my son goes to the air cadets and drives me nuts polishing his shoes and ironing his uniform to perfection. She looks fab xx Sharron