Monday, 12 October 2009

12th October - Turquoise and Purple Flower

No photos from the weekend, as I spent most of it wearing my decorating clothes!

Inspired by Shoegalfi, today I wore the purple flower with a new turquoise jumper!

Blouse, Jumper and Flower: Sainsburys
Trousers: Tesco
Shoes: New look








Now then, opinion seems to be divided about the turquoise tights/turquoise flower outfit from last week, with lots of "bad" votes. Can someone leave me a comment about why it's bad please - I'm not sure whether it's the tights, the flower or what that makes it a disaster (or whether it's just the fact that I'm all crunched up in the photo!).

4 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I'm confused as to how I inspired this! But it looks great and thanks for the mention.
x

Tat said...

You wore a turquoise and purple outfit the other week, and I liked the mix :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, new to your blog and think it's great.
Loving colour on you especially the bright tights!

Tat said...

Welcome to my blog "anonymous" :-). Hope you enjoy it, and can help me find my way :-)