Thursday, 22 October 2009

22nd October - argyle tights. Indecisive - moi?

These are my new tights.

I wanted to wear them today, of that I was sure!
























This was outfit number 1 - too big "up top" and I think the batwing cardi needs to be relegated to the charity shop.

Batwing cardi: M&S
Blouse: Sainsburys





















This is my next attempt, but I wasn't happy with the way my tummy sticks out under the belt!

Belt: Tesco






















And this is the safe option I finally wore to work!

Shirt and Skirt: Tesco
Tank: Sainsburys
Tights: M&S
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just a personal thing, I guess..but just too much pattern for my liking! :)

SHOEGAL said...

Love the tights but I'm not sure about the rest of the outfit. Perhaps pair them with a black or grey dress next time?

Anonymous said...

I love the tights, but not with those shoes. There is too much pattern, and it's making my eyes go wonky. The same outfit with the tights and boots would be fabulous!