Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Apologies!

I've changed the wording on the "bad" choice on the quick reactions at the bottom of each post, to encourage some constructive feedback, rather than a simple "bad" vote - I really don't mind a "bad" vote, but some feedback about what I could do differently would really help.

Anyway, it has re-set all the "bad" votes back to zero! Please feel free to go back and re-vote if you were a "bad" voter :-) but please consider leaving me some feedback! Mainly so I don't make the same mistakes again!

Thank you!

And no photo today, both girls are home from school poorly, so I'm skulking about in an uninspired jumper and jeans outfit, and I've not yet done my hair!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I won't vote, and you can't make me. :) I like to write my comments. You never look bad, Tat.