Tuesday, 17 November 2009

17th November - Uninspired

Very unspired this morning - I had a 25 minute dentist appointment at 2, and I was ridiculously nervous about it!

Unfortunately this blouse is incredibly big on me now (it's a size 16!) and kept all slopping out the top of the jumper - Boden seems to go quite well on ebay so I might pop it on there! Shame though, it looks lovely in the summer over a cami :-)

Now I've just got to try and work out what to wear to my colour analysis tomorrow afternoon - there's always a certain amount of pressure when meeting trainee image consultants! I could go full on polka dots, but don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, so will probably go for something more "day to day"!

Trousers and Jumper: Tesco
Blouse: Boden
Shoes: New Look

No comments: