Thursday, 19 November 2009

19th November - Bring on "cool" :-)

Today at work we were starting to pack up to move offices over the weekend, so I needed "comfy but smart" today!

I tried to embrace some of my new found "cool" by wearing the belt and the scarf (which come it at around "cyclamen" I feel in my colour chart!) and the purple (which looks alot like the "violet" on the chart!). The beads are definitely "cool", particuarly with the silver.

Basically, as I understand it, "cool" are colours which have a blue base, and "warm" are colours with a yellow base. So, for example, there will be a pink for everyone - for a "warm" person it would be a salmon, for a cool person it would be a "cyclamen" or a "fuchsia" or a "blush".

The beads are a new addition - I came across them while we were clearing out my Gran's house (she's recently moved, finally, into a home) and I said they were nice - next time Mum went up she brought them back for me :-)

Trousers: Tesco
Top, Cardi and Beads: M&S
Belt: Next
Shoes: New Look

No comments: