Sunday, 27 December 2009

25th December - Red Dress

And here it is, the long (haha!) awaited Christmas Dress! It is a lovely comfortable stretchy jersey material, and the black belt is elasticated, so just right for Christmas Day!

The boots are my Christmas present from my lovely hubby! I love them, but am still not particularly happy with the fit at the top - they look a bit like wellies! (very high heeled wellies!) - but I do feel very glamorous in them :-)

I think I'm going to like this cardigan, which I bought especially to go with the dress - it's droopy at the front, but is gathered in at the back, giving it shape. I didn't realise until the morning that I could tie it up as well, and spent the morning with it tied up, and untied it later in the day :-)

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Sainsburys
Boots: Barretts

No comments: