Wednesday, 2 December 2009

2nd December - Purple Pattern and a Decision!

Firstly, feedback on yesterdays "opinions needed" post - I've decided! It's either going to be passed down to Rhian, or it's going back. It's too shapeless for someone like me, and while it's supremely comfortable, I just feel a bit like I'm trying to hard, iykwim! I've got something in mind to replace it though........ watch this space!

At the moment I feel I'm struggling with clothes - I don't want to feel too "put together" or like I'm trying too hard, but I've worked hard to get this figure, and I want to show it off! It's also cold at work (I was cold with these 3/4 sleeves today), and the office isn't smart smart. When I wore the asymmetric dress the other day somebody commented that I looked like I was going to a wedding!

Top: TK Maxx
Skirt and Tights: Tesco
Boots: M&S

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love this outfit on you, and damn right you should show off your figure - you're lovely!

What I really like on you, Tat, is when you a) emphasize your waist (it's so tiny) b) do the "sexy secretary" look and c) play with fun patterns.

You just look great in patterns and vivid colours like in this great outfit. Unfortunately, it DOES take hard work to look effortlessly put together (still working on that myself). When people comment on you being "overdressed" just tell them you are putting your best foot forward. It will take your coworkers a little while to get used to the "new you", but it's worth it for your own self-esteem.

Keep it up, you look great in this!