Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Opinions Needed!

I had some Tesco clubcard vouchers burning a hole in my pocket (they did a double value thing for clothes - so £10 clubcard points gave me £20 vouchers), so I popped in today to see what was about.

This jumped out at me, mainly, I think, because I had a very similar shirt as a teenager that my Mum made me - oh how I loved it! My teenage Shirt had smaller checks, and a lot of teal, but was a very similar brushed cotton type material. Obviously, back in the mid 80's, I wore it with a belt around my hips and it all bunched up.



I'm not sure though - it's very comfy, but I think perhaps I'm a bit old (if you've worn the fashion before, should you wear it again?)

Please can I have your opinions, even if you don't normally comment!

I thank you!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Um...not a fan, to be honest, Tat. I did that look back in the 80s too...and I wouldn't go there again. However, a nice top or skirt in that plaid would look great! It's all about reinventing the old trend to make it look new - you kind of look like you're trying to hard. Sorry...

I know you can look gorgeous! :)

SHOEGAL said...

Perhaps try it over jeans? I don't like it with the leggings. I wore shirts like that with belts over leggings in the early 1990s.