Sunday, 17 January 2010

16th January - Party Time!

I went to a lovely friend's 40th Birthday Party last night - it was at a local hall, and again I wasn't quite sure what the dress code was, so I went with the sequins and jeans combo again, but decided to wear my new jacket for a smarter feel.

I felt fine in this outfit, but I could have easily gone smarter without feeling out of place.

Did lots of dancing, and boy did the bottom of my feet hurt when I got home!

Jacket: Zara
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Next
Boots: Barretts


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Fabulous! I love the sparkly top with the boyfriend jacket, skinny jeans and boots. Tres chic, Tat!

Tat said...

Cheers Sheila :-) I felt "just right" at the party, which when you go on your own (Steve was "babysitting"!) and don't know many people other than the host is very important!