Friday, 22 January 2010

22nd January - Black and Blue!

I didn't plan what I was going to wear today, at all. Usually it's a last minute decision, but today even more so. Kira was mucking about with her hair, which wasn't going quite as she required it, which left me precisely 6 minutes for hair, make-up and dressing.

I grabbed this jumper and skirt, then thankfully found these exactly matching tights! Neckwear was simply a case of grabbing yesterdays beads and wrapping them twice around for a different look from yesterday!

It wasn't quite the "chic" look I'd have gone for if I was more organised, but it did, and I got lots of comments about how co-ordinated I was! (I might not be stylish, but I'm definitely co-ordinated! lol!)

Jumper: Sainsburys
Skirt: Tesco
Tights: Tesco
Boots: Barretts
Beads: Next

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Very pretty! I love the red against the turquoise, and the bright tights are a thumbs up!