Thursday, 28 January 2010

28th January - Sale Sale Sale!

On Monday Very sent me a code for 50% extra off all their sale items. Never one to turn away the opportunity of some bargain hunting I hit their virtual sale rails on Monday evening, and today I received 2 parcels from them!

This belt, I think, is probably going back, sadly. They only had a "small" left (I'm an 8-10, I don't know quite how much "smaller" they think women generally are!), and I'm only just able to get it done up on the last hole - and I think that's not a good look! Let me know soon if you think otherwise! Unfortunately I've got it on a bit wonky in the body shot! It is a beautiful belt though, all leather, and a steal - £29 RRP, I got it for £7.25. If anyone who is a size 6 wants it for £7.25 + whatever it'll cost me to send it to you just let me know!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Ooh, I really like that belt!