Friday, 29 January 2010

29th January - Dress Down Day

Dress Down Friday today, and I was in a bit of a quandry as to what to wear, until, after waking up at silly o'clock this morning I came across this link to 10 "flop proof" casual outfits from Kasmira's blog.

Suddenly my wardrobe was my oyster! While still lying in bed I couldn't decide between this outfit, or the structured jacket/jeans/converse combo, but this outfit won out as we're going away straight after school today, and I think these boots will stand me in better stead over the weekend for "evening" eating than converse. (I'll be wearing walking shoes all day).

I have to say I've felt great in this outfit all day - flitting around the hospital! (strutting, actually, these boots are definitely strutting boots!)

Jeans and Top: Next
Beads: Matalan
Cardi: Sainsburys
Boots: Barretts

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You look fabulous in this! Those kind of "go-to" outfits are invaluable.