Friday, 1 January 2010

31st December - Time to Party! (with special guests!)

Happy 2010 Everyone!

We were round to friends last night for a house party to see in the new year! I decided if I couldn't wear sequins on New Year's Eve, when could I wear sequins! I wasn't sure what others would be wearing, so decided to keep the blue jeans on to "dress down" the sequins in case it was really casual.

Sequined Top: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Sainsburys
Jeans: Next
Boots: Barretts













A couple of special guests today (and a third, if you look very closely!).

Rhian (sporting new hairdo!)

Shirt and Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: New Look
Jeans: Next
Shoes: Matalan

Kira

Everything: Next Sale! (Leather Boots were a particular bargain - £35 reduced to £7.50!)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow, Tat, you look stunning in that top! I love that you paired it with jeans and boots - I bet you got a lot of compliments! I have a top like that in brown, haha!

The girls look lovely - I love that plaid long shirt.

Tat said...

Thanks Sheila - I've got a 40th birthday party coming up soon (not mine, not quite yet!) and I'll think I'll revisit this outfit for that - it's kind of "party but casual" if you're not quite sure of the dress code!