Monday, 4 January 2010

4th January - last day of the holidays

Last day of my Christmas break today, should really have gone back today, but Kira has an INSET day (teacher training), so we've got the day off together. We're just going to take the tree down (I'm looking all sad because we'd just taken the 158 baubles off the tree here!) and then we're going to be "ladies who lunch" lol!

Mum bought me this cardi for me Christmas (to be fair, she gave me a ma-hoo-sive cheque, and this was £2 in Sainsbury's so she bought it to "be something to open" tee hee!). I don't think it's going to get a lot of wear, but I'm thinking ahead to my holiday capsule wardrobe, where I'm thinking black and white, with highlights of turquoise and purple, so it'll work really well as a holiday item.

The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed I got a new watch for Christmas! I wanted something more feminine than my Dad's watch, and smarter than my baby-g! Steve picked this all by himself, and I think he did good :-)

Jeans: Next (where else, all my Jeans are from Next!)
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Sainsburys

No comments: