Thursday, 11 February 2010

11th February - Purple Jumper Dress and Trousers

This is what I wore for work today. For the 2 minutes I spent at work.

We've suspected we've had a leak in our central heating system for about a week, and this morning we had the builder round to take off the skirting in preparation for lifting the laminate floor to look under the floorboards - only to find the laminate was bubbling up - and there was our leak!

The plumber phoned precisely 2 minutes after I arrived at work to say he could come straight round, so I put my coat back on and headed straight home again!

So you get to vote on an outfit before I actually give it a proper airing at work - you might save me from myself!

Jumper dress, trousers and Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Shirt: Sainsburys
Beads: Gifted

No comments: