Wednesday, 3 February 2010

3rd February - Asymmetric Black and Purple

A slightly different colour scheme with the dress today - these beads were my work "Secret Santa" present - and my initially reaction was a bit "eek", and they've hung around with me not wearing them, but actually I really liked them today! Up close and personal I think they look a bit "cheap", but as part of an outfit I now think they look just fine! (apologies if my Secret Santa reads this!).

The ring was a gift that Rhian bought me back from her German exchange. I love the look of it, but this was the first time I could tie it into an outfit. It has such a lot going on with it (each bead is attached individually to the band), that I feel it needs to go with a very simple outfit. As it was, I was walking through the corridors today on my way in, and saw someone looking stunning in a very simple black/lime/white outfit, and suddenly felt too "put together", so I whipped it off and stuck it in my coat pocket!

Dress: Jasper Conran (ebay)
Necklace and ring: Gifted
Boots: Barretts
Tights: tesco
Vest: Matalan

No comments: