Friday, 5 February 2010

5th February - 2 outfits in 1! Dress AND Trousers

A Dress, and Trousers! How very daring of me lol!

Well, perhaps not for a lot of you out there, but bearing in mind that my "drab and go" outfit from yesterday was identical to my 3 colleagues (except we all had different colour V neck jumpers on), today's outfit is quite "out there" for work!

But I'm not afraid (anymore!). I am who I am, and who I am needs no explaining...... or whatever the words are!

Top, Trousers and Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Dress: Lipsy, via ebay

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have left a comment..as requested and in the constructive spirit it's meant to be ;-)

I can see what you've tried to do, and I love the idea, but I feel the dress is a little bit 'pinny-ish' .

Tat said...

Thank you for the comment - I'd really much rather people let me know what they thought was bad so I can deal with it :-)

I can see what you mean now you've said it - it's a bit like a house-coat! lol!

emma said...

I think this outfit is great fun!
Loving all the bright colour nearer your face
and less black.
Looking good girlfriend!

emma said...

By the way I'm a huge fan of dress with trousers, leggings or thick thick tights- any way of wearing a dress without showing my legs!

Star said...

Maybe try it with a short sleeve underneath to keep it looking more summery like the dress?

lilmissloz said...

I would have substituted pants for black stockings. Other than that the outfit is nice. I love the pop of colour the dress gives the outfit.