Saturday, 6 February 2010

6th February - Comfy Saturday

I'm desperately trying to not to "impulse shop" at the moment as we have a lot of expenses happening at home right now, so I''m steering clear of shops if I can help it, but I saw this dress in Next about 3 weeks ago, then saw someone wearing something very similar in grey last weekend, and decided to treat myself!

I know I swore I'd never wear leggings again, but I decided that under something that I'd wear with tights they'd be fine!

The colour hasn't come up very well in the pictures, but it's a lovely purple cotton jersey (less blue than the detail picture).

Dress: Next
Boots: Barretts
Leggings: M&S (I found some lovely thick ones in the kids section - these are an age 14 I bought for Rhian and have stolen!)
Top: Dorothy Perkins

4 comments:

anna said...

Hi Tat- am not sure myself why you have a 'bad' for this outfit.
I love it- i have the very same dress in grey and am hoping do buy the other two colours next pay day.
you look fab in this outfit.

Tat said...

Oooooh, what's the 3rd colour!?

anna said...

well i say colour, its black with tiny white spots- still great thou

lilmissloz said...

Very cute outfit. Love the boots.