Saturday, 13 February 2010

Foot tattoo or not to tattoo, that is the question!




For a while I've been thinking about getting a gecko tattooed on my foot. Yesterday I found out my "tattoo buddy" who I went with last time was having similar thoughts (she's after getting a dragonfly), so this morning I'd thought i'd have a play to see what it might look like!





Please don't panic people - this is not an actual tattoo, this is just me doodling with my liquid eyeliner to gauge size and positioning! (and please excuse the fact I need to redo my toenail varnish!)

What do you think?

3 comments:

cindy kay said...

I think it's kinda cute...

Sheila said...

I like it! Personally, I would put it a little more prominently on the foot, where you can see it better.

And I wouldn't put too much stock in what people click on the voting buttons.

SHOEGAL said...

No to tattoos in general from me.